Friday, June 18, 2010

June 6-19

I have not had internet for a while now thanks to a crazy storm that destroyed the wiring outside. Basically the month of June has been pretty quiet. The drag just got fixed on the gator after it was broke for about a week. The fields are very dusty right now and need some rain. Other than that the fields are great and things are going well. Umpiring hasn't been too bad. I had one game where I was not happy with the situation I was put in. My boss paired me with a 13 year old umpire for a high school softball game. The kid did not know the rules and was very timid with his calls. This made it really hard on me because I had coaches complaining the whole time. This month is going pretty well and the all-star games start tomorrow. This is basically the midpoint of the season as the best players from each league will be showing off their skills in two sets of games tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment