Monday, June 7, 2010

June 1

The week of June 1st was a shorter one. May 31 was Memorial Day and there were no games. It rained on Monday and made a lot of work for Tuesday. Tuesday was a very long day and it was really hard to get the fields ready. The fields had to be worked on all day. There was water that needed broomed off the field and it was quite annoying. Wednesday was basically the same as Tuesday with a lot of rain on Tuesday night. Thursday and Friday went a lot smoother because the sun was out and the wind was blowing. It helped get the fields dry and made it easier for me. Saturday was a long day. There were two sets of games and I had to umpire, so I was running around like crazy trying to get my work done. Hopefully the rain will be kept to a minimum next week and I don't have to do as much as this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment