Thursday, July 15, 2010

Week of July 5th

This week was an amazing week. This is the time of the heatwave in this summer. It has been in the mid to high 90's about 4 out of the 5 days. All the fields were easy to get ready because it did not rain. I was not able to drag them because if I were to drag the fields it would make a dust storm. This would cause the fields to lose all of their dirt and when it rained the fields would be bad. On Saturday this week, it rained in the morning before the fields had to be ready. Once I used the tractor and drug the fields they looked amazing! I wish I had a camera that I could of taken a picture with. The dirt was perfect on the fields and it really looked great. The week after this one is tournaments and should be a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment