Friday, May 21, 2010

Rough Week!

I have not been able to post a blog in a while due to poor internet service. I will get this week caught up in this post. The first day this week was an easy day. I just had to go up to the fields to see if the games were playable. The fields were very wet and muddy so it was an easy call to cancel the games. Yesterday was a day of preparation for this weekend. My boss and I worked for about 4 hours to get all of the weeds and grass cleaned up around the fences. Today was another day of preparation like yesterday. The fields were made ready for tomorrow with a lot of signs put up around the fences, and grass cut. The whole complex is ready to go and I will be starting there tomorrow at 8am lining the fields and dragging them. Tomorrow is the official opening day of games and I cannot be more excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment